Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Taylor Lautner Gets Mobbed ... by Jamie Foxx


It isn't just screaming tween girls who are going gaga over New Moon star Taylor Lautner – one of the onscreen werewolf's biggest fans is Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx.

That's what Lautner found out to his great surprise at the Twilight premiere a year ago.


"There's tons of fans and we hear all of these high pitch voices and we hear 'Rah, rah, Taylor, Taylor!'" Lautner, 17, tells George Lopez on the Thursday airing of Lopez Tonight. "All of a sudden I hear this deep voice behind me: 'Taylor, Taylor!' .... And this guy walks up to me and he goes 'Hey ... my daughter is a huge fan, and I'm a huge fan is there any way I can get a picture with you. I'm Jamie Foxx.' I was like, 'Are you kidding me? Can I get a picture with you?'"
– Michael Y. Park


i found this at http://www.people.com/people/news/category/0,,personsTax:TaylorLautner,00.html

-Courtney

0 comments: