Thursday, December 3, 2009

Peter Fachinelli talks about Rob & Kristen


Peter Facinelli sported a familiar cap when he stopped by SIRIUS Radio in NYC yesterday. Facinelli is coming off an impressive holiday weekend after making an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel and celebrating his birthday while New Moon held the top spot at the box office. Peter recently talked about what it means to come into this crazy level of fame being a bit older than some of his costars, saying, "It is easier for me to deal with now. I can't compare to Rob [Pattinson] and Kristen [Stewart] because I'm not with them on a day-to-day basis. But I can say that for me, when I was 23 or 24, I wouldn't have been able to handle this level of success. Being put under a microscope, I wouldn't have been able to process it. As you get older, you constantly try to find yourself, and in my early 20s I didn't have a full sense of me. But now, I've been with me for a lot longer."


Source: PopSugar

--Crystal

0 comments: