Thursday, December 3, 2009

Taylor Lautner Dealt With Bullies As A Child




So, you know that hunky wolf boy with all that delicious "abbage for your cabbage"? Turns out when he was a kid, Lautner wasn't exactly the charming tough guy that the whole world is now crazy about. Taylor Lautner reveals that teasing during childhood played a part in making him the actor he is today.

Lautner, 17, made the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone, and inside he reveals a shocker about the kind of child he was. "I was never extremely confident," Lautner claims. "Because I was an actor, when I was in school there was a little bullying going on." Bullying? "Not physical bullying," he says, "but people making fun of what I do ... I just had to tell myself I can't let this get to me. This is what love to do. And I'm going to continue to do it."

Rock on. These days, of course, Lautner is the most sought-after star by teens and tweens. After a childhood that made him adaptable and driven, did he ever think he'd star in the biggest film of our era? "Nobody knew what Twilight was going to be," he says. "Nobody. We thought we were making it just for passionate fans of the book. People just kept telling Us, 'Oh, yeah, the movie is going to do so good.' And we were like, 'All right, whatever. We'll see.' But when the movie came out, I was just blown away. That's when I realized, 'Boy, what am I getting myself into?'"


True to his childhood, however, he stays modest about his superstar status as The Twilight Saga's Jacob Black. "This could have happened to anybody who played Jacob," Lautner insists. "I was just lucky enough to be the one that has the opportunity. I'm so grateful. It's Twilight. It's not me personally."

However the New Moon cast does let us get close to who they really are in their hilarious recent interview with actress Carrie Keagan - check it out here!

Source: http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Taylor-Lautner-Dealt-With-Bullies-As-A-Child/26850.html?obref=obinsite

-Courtney

0 comments: